The Soake Pools Advantage
Soake Pools are delivered ready to install, and are ready to enjoy much sooner than traditionally constructed pools. Pre-cast from the highest quality concrete in an NPCA Certified plant, they are delivered to your property fully finished on the inside, and ready for quick installation —shortening on-site build time and saving you time and money.
Our pools are available in different sizes, and you can customize details of your project, including your tile choice and more. Every Soake Pool is hand-tiled by our tile artisans. Design your one-of-a-kind Soake Pool by choosing the perfect size, look and style to match your space.
Simply DESIGN, INSTALL and ENJOY!
Video of Our Process
THIS OLD HOUSE® S42 E11: Design Elements
How to Install a Plunge Pool
NH Chronicle Feature
From Permit to Pool: We’re With You Every Step of the Way
Our customers have the advantage of hiring their own subcontractors and maintaining control of their project schedule and budget. We work closely with every client and their subcontractors throughout the process. To learn more, see Frequently Asked Questions.
- We’ll make your pool according to your specifications and selection of options.
- We’ll work with you to provide any additional information your town may need to issue your permit.
- We’ll pre-wire the automation communication for your equipment.
- We’ll supply you with the information you need to get accurate quotes from your sub-contractors to prepare your site and install your pool. In some areas we may be able to recommend professionals we have worked with.
- We’ll coordinate delivery and work with you and your contractors to ensure that the entire process goes smoothly.
- Obtain a permit from your town.
- Work with us to verify our truck can deliver pool to your proposed location.
- Ask your town code administrator if you will need a fence around your plunge pool- in some cases an ASTM-F1346 lockable cover will eliminate the need for a fence.
- Determine exact location and placement of pool. We recommend working with a landscape professional to plan the entire project, from placement to finishing touches.
- Verify power supply, check for any pipes or underground wires that will need to be moved and in some cases, have an engineer ensure soil is appropriate for pool installation.
- Line up your subs. We look forward to working closely with you and your subcontractors!