The Soake Pools Advantage
Soake Pools are delivered ready to install, eliminating the need for messy concrete pouring, and are ready to enjoy much sooner than traditionally constructed pools. Our customers enjoy an elegant, quality pool at a huge savings over conventionally built pools.
Our pools are available in different sizes, and you can customize details of your project including your tile choice &for the perfect look and style to match your space.
Simply DESIGN, INSTALL and ENJOY!
Video of Our Process
We were featured on an episode of Ask This Old House®, where we teamed up with landscape designer Jenn Nawada to install a pool for a homeowner with a small backyard.
How to Install a Plunge Pool
We were also featured on an episode of NH Chronicle, showcasing the advantages of our state-of-the-art manufacturing process.
NH Chronicle Feature
From Permit to Pool: We’re With You Every Step of the Way
Our customers have the advantage of hiring their own subcontractors and maintaining control of their project schedule and budget. We work closely with every client and their subcontractors throughout the process.
- We’ll make your pool according to your specifications and selection of options.
- We’ll work with you to provide any additional information your town may need to issue your permit.
- We’ll pre-assemble and pre-wire your equipment, or for local jobs we may assemble it on-site.
- We’ll supply you with the information you need to get accurate quotes from your sub-contractors to prepare your site and install your pool. In some areas we may be able to recommend professionals we have worked with.
- We’ll coordinate delivery and work with you and your contractors to ensure that the entire process goes smoothly.
- Obtain a permit from your town.
- Work with us to verify our truck can deliver pool to your proposed location.
- Ask your town code administrator if you will need a fence around your plunge pool- in some cases an ASTM-F1346 lockable cover will eliminate the need for a fence.
- Determine exact location and placement of pool. We recommend working with a landscape professional to plan the entire project, from placement to finishing touches.
- Verify power supply, check for any pipes or underground wires that will need to be moved and in some cases, have an engineer ensure soil is appropriate for pool installation.
- Line up your subs. We look forward to working closely with you and your subcontractors!